An informative note will be coming home with your First Grader on Monday explaining our monthly Reading Log (also attached below). The important points I would like to touch on are:
- Read with your child 5 days a week for at least 15 minutes and keep track on our monthly log.
- Keep in back pocket of Red Folder at all times so I can check in with students about their reading at home.
- You may read books from their Reading Bag OR books at home.
- Return Reading Bag Daily (books will be switched 1-2 times a week when we meet).
Library on Friday
Help remind your student to return Library books every Friday so that they can check out a new one!
Why follow us on Twitter or Facebook?
- Read the daily Learning Targets for Reading, Writing, Math, Social Studies, and Science
- Read about or see what we are doing that day in class
- Get helpful reminders about things such as Picture Day or Popcorn Thursday
Ask to be a friend on Facebook: MrsWilsons FirstGrade